To created wall home decor decals that according with your personal aesthetic, you can follow this tips
- Choose contact paper, contact paper now comes in various patterns and colors, which are perfect for home decor decals. Choose a style or several that match your decorating scheme.
- Do a test of stuck in some inconspicuous spot. Make sure your room is no exception. Try sticking a small piece in a closet, under a shelf or in any inconspicuous area. Leave piece for a day and see if paint was faded or sticky. This is not a completely accurate as you leave your bumper probably much longer test, but should give you a good idea to see if there are any problems.
- Design your images, Use discarded paper for drawing or print images that serve as templates when you go to make wall decals. If you have multiple colors or styles of paper, decide what ways do each.
- Cut your designs, trace your templates in back of contact paper, and then make decals to cut with scissors or a craft knife.
- Assemble your mural to remove paper backing and sticking stickers to get alluring wall home decor decals