This technique continues to be popular today because it is easy to create furniture, home accessories and glassware, including wine glass decorations and with originality.
1. Cut the decorative paper designs printed in sizes that fit in your wine glass decorations. Great designs that do not fit around the curves must be cut into smaller pieces.
13 Photos Gallery of: Make Wine Glass Decorations
2. Pour some decoupage glue on the plastic plate. If you use it in small amounts to avoid the tail forms a film on its surface that hinders its use.
3. Apply a small amount of glue on the back of the first cut paper and apply it to the glass. Put some glue on the brush and distribute on paper you hit. Do not distribute the glue too thick or trickles down the glass layer. You must correct any errors or clean the excess glue with a damp cloth quickly.
4. Continue applying the scraps until all the pieces you want are on the glass. Let the glue dry completely, which may take from one to three hours, depending on the thickness of the tail and moisture.
5. Apply a second coat of glue on the wine glass decorations. Let it dry well and repeat with a layer or two additional decoupage glue.