Accent pillows make the most comfortable to sit or lie down, while adding a visual dimension sofa. Make a simple cushion to give your sofa a bit of color and prints. Use fabric that contrasts with the colors and textures of your home. While making decorative throw pillows for sofa couch requires some sewing skills, you can make several in one night.
Instructions of decorative throw pillows for sofa:
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Decorative Throw Pillows for Sofa
- Cut two square of cloth measuring 12 inches (30 cm) on each side.
- Place a square above the other so that their edges are aligned and patterned sides are facing inward.
- Sew around the edge of the square with needle and thread, making a seam that is a quarter of an inch (0.63 cm) from the edge of the fabric, leaving a space of 3 inches (7.6 cm) unsown open on one side. If the fabric seems to have a tendency to fray, put the seam half inch (1.27 cm) from the edge of the fabric.
- Flip the pad through space without sewing and pulls the corners as possible.
- Fill the cushion with polyester fiber through the space open.
- Back edges inside the space on the cushion and sew the opening for decorative throw pillows for sofa.