Accent pillows make the most comfortable to sit or lie down, while adding a visual dimension sofa. Decorative pillows for couch a bit of color and prints. Use fabric that contrasts with the colors and textures of your home. While making decorative pillows for your couch requires some sewing skills, you can make several in one night.
Instructions of decorative pillows for couch
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Decorative Pillows for Couch
- Cut two fabric squares measuring 12 inches (30 cm) on each side.
- Place a square above the other so that their edges are aligned and patterned sides are facing inward of decorative pillows for couch.
- Sew around the edge of the square with needle and thread; making a seam that is a quarter of an inch (0.63 cm) from the edge of the fabric and leaving a gap of 3 inches (7.6 cm) unsown open on one side. If the fabric seems to have a tendency to fray, put the seam half inch (1.27 cm) from the edge of the fabric.
- Flip the cushion without sewing through space and pulls the corners as possible.
- Fill the cushion with polyester fiber through the open space.
- Back edges inside the space cushion and sew the opening.