Turn your home into a small piece of France with a few ideas. Similar ideas are used Parisian home decor, although some colors and textures are in particular regions, such as pallets warm color as in the Mediterranean provinces, the blue and white British or maritime part and textures of luxury Paris.
Instructions of Parisian home decor
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Design Parisian Home Decor
- Choose which part of France you want to incorporate. Natural and warm colors predominate in provincial designs, evoking the sun and the simple way of life. Paris looks more sophistication, but without excess.
- Use colors that accent. One common in Paris is black. Use it on furniture, lamps and rugs. Provence used a warm palette, incorporating ocher, blue and green.
- Leave combining furniture in the store. Probably the best idea is that your furniture looks as if you had accumulated over time. Must have pieces with luxury fabrics. The legs and arms should be carved wood.
- Contemporary Parisian home decor used luxurious fabrics like velvet or silk and broad to the ring. The Mediterranean provinces use colors or white with small prints.
- Most European households are small and use the available space. In Paris, the hatboxes hide smaller objects. The wooden stool could serve as table light blue paint as bright.