No matter how many movies are being filmed today outside of Hollywood, this articles that will help to make that inspired Hollywood home movie theater decor.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Design a Home Movie Theater Decor
- Go for a style of home movie theater decor.
- Create an atmosphere of cinema, inserting your TV fitted shelves in your family room and then hanging a thick red velvet curtain in front of the rack, imitating a curtain of a theater.
- Write the names of your favorite movies on the tickets, and the name of the local cinema; of course, you can also create your own invented study, put a name and use it in the air.
- This carpet is usually brightly colored with multiple prints. You can help hide many little details and helps set decoration themed home movie theater decor.
- Displays articles alluding to movies. For example, if you’re a fan of “Star Wars” finds action figures, costumes framed replica light sabers or hangs on the walls.
- Placed in a corner of the room or at a point near a window a couple of directors chairs.
- Add some charm of old Hollywood hosting a collection of old film cameras on a shelf and creates a decorative display around them.