Art Nouveau emerged in the late nineteenth century and lasted until 1910. The art nouveau focuses on the flowing lines of the female form, flowers and stems. Other frequently depicted in art nouveau include birds, insects, curved lines and right angles. Decorate your home with eclectic art nouveau generate an interesting and unusual. Instructions to make eclectic home decor.
- Paint your walls to get eclectic home decor a solid color instead of using wallpaper that detracts from the form and shapes in art.
- Find furniture and accessories with curves and flowing lines. Wrought iron chairs, tables and wall art are often made in the Art Nouveau style.
- Buy posters or other artistic works representing femme fatales with flowing dresses, floral arrangements or whimsical birds and insects.
- Buy art nouveau objects that appeal to you, not necessarily those that match or coordinate. If art speaks to you, usually creates this effect also in others
- Choose solid color fabrics for your upholstery and curtains. Too many patterns in the room distracting sight of art nouveau objects.
- Buy lamps, rugs, sculptures and other accessories with flowing lines that reflect the fluidity of Art Nouveau to decorate eclectic home decor.