When walls of the stairs left empty, the space may look cold and lifeless. Fill carelessly can make it look messy and disorganized. There are many options for staircase wall decorating ideas. Right for your space depends on your decorating style, your design theme, your budget and the amount of time and effort you want to invest in the project. Instructions to decorate staircase wall decorating ideas
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Decorate Staircase Wall Decorating Ideas
- Paint the wall of the stairs with a strong staircase wall decorating ideas color such as red or blue, to emphasize its architectural appeal.
- Apply wallpaper to cover the high wall of the stairs. Like the option of painting, this allows filling the visual space without cram.
- Covers the ladder with wall mirror tiles. Open space and make it look bigger. Also reflect light.
- Hang family photos and illustrations. You can follow the angle of inclination of the ladder in random order. To avoid a cluttered appearance, choose the same color frames.
- Paste stickers on the wall of the stairs. You can use big stickers for emphasis or interspersed with smaller frames and illustrations decals.
- Place small lights on each step to create emphasis and make the stairs the spotlight.