Filled with natural feathers, feather teal decorative pillows are lightweight and contribute to a good night’s sleep. Over time, the filler settles down and fluff needed in order to maintain comfortable pillow. Fluff the pillows in the dryer every two months to help ensure comfort while resting your head.
12 Photos Gallery of: How Fluffing Teal Decorative Pillows
- Remove the covers from their pillows. Mix up two pillows in the dryer.
- Moisten with water softener sheet. Squeeze the blade is so moist and not wet. Mix it in the dryer with the pillows.
- Lance cleans two balls in dryer tennis too. This will help get rid of any lumps in the pillows.
- Set the dryer on low heat or air dry. Let the pillows remain in the dryer for 10 minutes.
- To read more articles like how fluffing teal decorative pillows, we recommend you enter our category of Caring and clean linen.
- Softener sheets for clothes
- 2 clean tennis balls
Hand Fluff your pillows daily lightly and gently beating on pillows in various points to change the fill of place. And thanks for your visit my site and reading our post about teal decorative pillows.